We at Tin*Star Games believe that games come in all shapes and especially all sizes. Micro Games are games that can fit on a few pages of A4 or even a postcard (or even in a blog post, if you are interested in Pacific Rim games or situations where there are Zombies, Probably). If you've seen us at a convention we may have thrust one of our postcard games into your hands, screaming all the while. Do not be alarmed. Games are fun. Even with screaming.
- Elon Musk's Ipod Submarine is a game that has no bearing on reality in any way and only a fool would read anything into it. Meanwhile, you get to provide outlandish solutions to the world's problems. This one went viral recently, so you may have seen it on social media. Now also available EN FRANCAIS!
- The viral keeps going so now there's a Steam version and a web version and it's on Board Game Geek!
- After Action Report! is a two-page parlour game where everyone works together to create a superhero team and their nemesis. It also deals with the terrible problems of having to share a secret superhero base with people who leave the toilet seat up.
- Stallions of Steel is a scribbly postcard game in the Unstable universe. Written as part of the Make a Board Game PAX Australia challenge, it is a solo story game about horse revolution and the price of victory. Will you sacrifice your horsiness to free all horses?
- Puppy Dog Tales! is a scribbly postcard parlour game. One person tries to tell a story. The others play dogs who want to hear a very specific story. Can you figure out what story the doggies want?
- The Day They Came combines "Telestrations" (aka Chain Pictionary) with a sci-fi setting and an exercise in world building, all coming together to talk about the refugee experience in the modern world. The Day They Came began as a 200 Word RPG in 2017; you can also see Steve's entries for 2016 and 2018.
- Designated Survivor is a roleplaying game designed to be played in silence, or in places so loud speech is difficult to hear. In the setting, you can't speak because you're plummeting to your death in an airplane and there's only one parachute. Who lives, who dies, and who deserves either? Find out.